WEYERHAEUSER FRAMER SERIES® LUMBER
WHO SAYS YOU CAN’T IMPROVE ON A CLASSIC?
Forget about guesswork. Forget about callbacks down the road. With Framer Series lumber, you finally know how today’s lumber will look and perform six months from now. Our patented computerized grading system—the result of 10 years in testing—goes far beyond visual grading capabilities to ensure that every piece starts straight and stays straight. We even mark each board crown to eliminate guesswork on the jobsite. It’s all about using the right product for the right application, maximizing your labor, your budget, and your stellar reputation.
• Precision-tested for fiber strength (machine-graded M-9 or M-12)
• Computerized grading virtually eliminates warp
• Ideally suited for precision applications
• An arrow on every board clearly indicates the direction of the crown
• Comes from SFI-certified mills and timberlands
• Treated with factory-applied mold inhibitor
KEEP YOUR CREWS BUSY FRAMING—NOT CULLING
We all know that time is money, and nobody wants to spend valuable job site time culling and sorting. Every piece of Framer Series lumber has already been graded above and beyond industry standards, so you can be sure of what you’re getting. That consistency and stability saves time for your crews, cuts down on job site waste, and streamlines installation.
And speaking of time, nobody wants to wait around for out-of-stock product, either. Weyerhaeuser Framer Series lumber is readily available in the standard sizes and dimensions you need for a variety of applications.
Green builders appreciate the way Weyerhaeuser leads the industry in using wood from forests managed to sustainable forestry standards and making the most of each tree. Our mills are certified to the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) Certified Sourcing standard, and every piece of Weyerhaeuser Framer Series lumber is marked with a SFI logo, providing you assurance of a product from responsible sources. Weyerhaeuser Framer Series lumber is trouble-free when we deliver it, and stays trouble-free while you frame it, while you sell it, and while the homeowners are enjoying it later. When you can get the best, why settle for standard?
WEYERHAEUSER FRAMER SERIES LUMBER BENEFITS
• Predictable performance—less guesswork
• Reduced callbacks
• Enhanced design flexibility
• No more field culling
• Labor savings
• Reduced jobsite framing waste
• Streamlined underlayment installation
• Mold inhibitor helps material stay clean and bright, reducing product loss and callbacks